Tuesday, October 18, 2011

PLE

Reflecting on George Siemens video and this being my first experience with an open course I can definitely relate to what he was saying. I felt very lost and worried at the start of the course not knowing what, where, and how. We are now about six weeks into the course and I am just starting to feel like I am getting the hang of this. I am not into blogging and twitter so I was not very thrilled about that but in keeping an open mind i thought why not? It is an opportunity to try something new and I am of course a person who is willing to try most things at least once. I am very excited about this new learning experience. It is an opportunity to expand my knowledge in a new and different way for me. An opportunity to connect with many different people from many different places. So I have fears and anxiety's as well as excitement and inspiration. I am proud that I took the step and dared to take this course and I aim to take all that I can from this course to expand my horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment